VSI is excited to be attending the 2017 NAVC Conference at the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando Florida this February.
Starting as a veterinary simulation exchange at Colorado State University in 2011, InVeST has grown into an international conference supporting the use of simulation in teaching by connecting researchers, developers and educational institutions. InVest has been held in the USA, Canada, St. Kitts and Germany. The next conference will be in Pretoria, South Africa in April of 2017.
The Joint Annual Meeting of the American Society of Animal Science (ASAS), the American Dairy Science Association® (ADSA®), the Western Section of the American Society of Animal Science (WSASAS), and the Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS). To be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, July 19-23, VSI Ltd. will be attending with our Holstein Dystocia and Equine Colic simulators, among other items.
The APVMA is an organization that provides information and resources to prospective veterinary students in the United States, and to insight interest into the field. VSI Ltd. attended their 2014 annual symposium at Iowa State University.
ALMA is a provincial agency that works to develop and enhance Alberta’s meat and livestock industry through a number of measures including helping to stimulate innovation and encourage new technologies. Here is an ALMA article about VSI Simulators
Articles related to simulation and the use of our products around the globe
University of Calgary – Canada
- Equine Veterinary Simulators at U of C
- Showcasing Best Teaching Methods
- Teaching Equine Medicine with Simulators
- UVCM Students Learn Skills on Simulated Animals
- Simulators give Students the Inside Scoop
Iowa State University – USA
- Calving Management School’s a Success for a Second Year
- Calving Schools Provide Hands on Experience
- Kansas State Fair and their Birthing Simulator
- New Simulation Models for Hands on Training
- Bovine Simulator, Mootilda, Prepares Students for Difficult Procedures
University of Edinburgh – Scotland
University of Pretoria – South Africa
University of Vienna – Austria
Massey University – New Zealand
Freie Universität – Germany